This No-Drill™ Laptop Stand System installs quickly and easily into the specified vehicles using the existing hardware of the passenger side seat rails. This configuration provides a telescoping feature that ranges from 12 to 18 inches. Dual swing arms provide articulation and 12 inches of reach for passenger and driver access to the mounted device. Patented rubber ball and socket joint provides additional adjustment as well as shock and vibration isolation. The RAM Tough-Tray™ is spring loaded to accommodate 10″ to 16″ wide laptops & (17″ wide screens). The tray features four adjustable retaining arms with rubber grip feature. These arms can be moved both vertically and horizontally. This allows for a custom fit for varying thicknesses of laptops and the freedom of not blocking ports or drives. A screen support and USB light are also available to accessorize the tray. Hole patterns on perimeter of tray facilitate the mounting of additional RAM systems to support GPS or other electronics.
- Ram 1500 – 5500 (2012 – 2018)
Placement of Mount:
Passenger side, front, where seat rail frame attaches to floor board.
No – attaches to seat studs
1. Custom, No-Drill™ mounting base offers lowest profile in the industry
2. Patented ball and socket mounting system offers shock and vibration dampening
3. Dual articulating swing arm offers the simplest and most comfortable adjustment points in the industry
4. Combination Telescoping pole adjusts both height and swing with one knob
5. Modular system makes changing your vehicle, or your device, simple and cost effective
6. Ability to mount laptops, tablets and other devices using the same mounting system
7. Universal Laptop Tray accommodates most laptops