The RAM-HOL-TAB19U consists of a spring loaded back plate and custom support cups for the Panasonic Toughpad FZ-G1. The spring loaded design makes it easy to load and unload your tablet, along with keeping it secure while on the go. Interchangeable cup ends are designed to optimize the functionality of your tablet, allowing access to audio jacks, usb, power, and other ports, your tablet can be used just as it was intended. Perfect for stationary or on the go applications, the RAM-HOL-TAB19U is just what you need to get the most out of your tablet. Included is a set of four nuts and bolts to connect the cradle to any RAM components or mounts that contain the universal AMPs hole pattern.
For off-road environments and extreme use, we recommended the use of a tether to assist in retaining your device. The Tab-Tite™ cradle is compatible with any tablet that will fit the dimensions listed below. It is important to verify the dimensions of your tablet when determining the overall size.
Height: 10.75″ to 13.375″
Width: 6.5″ to 7.75″
Depth: 0.13″ to 0.93″
1. Support cups contain open slots to accommodate for tablets of various sizes
2. Back plate can support various size support cups
3. Spring loaded tension provides secure support for your tablet
4. Spring loaded cradle allows for quick release of your tablet
5. High strength materials maximize longevity of cradle
6. Full access to all ports
7. Lifetime warranty