The RAM-B-108-TAB8U consists of a V-Shape base, metal clamp straps, double socket arm, round base adapter and Tab-Tite™ universal clamping cradle. The V-Shape base accommodates rails from 1.0″ to a maximum of 2.1″ in diameter. The RAM-B-108-TAB8 is an alternative mounting base for Beechcraft airplanes with a “throw over yoke”. The mount is designed with a RAM 1″ diameter patented rubber ball and socket system that has adjustment points at both ends of the double socket arm; this allowing for almost infinite adjustment and perfect viewing angles. The spring loaded Tab-Tite™ cradle makes it easy to load and unload your tablet, along with keeping it secure while on the go. Interchangeable cup ends are designed to optimize the functionality of your tablet, allowing access to audio jacks, usb, power, and other ports, your tablet can be used just as it was intended. The Tab-Tite™ cradle is compatible with any tablet that will fit the dimensions listed below. It is important to verify the dimensions of your tablet when determining the overall size.
- Height: 9″ to 11.5
- Width: 6.38″ to 8.31″
- Depth: 0.13″ to 1.12″
Included in Kit:
- (1) QTY 6″ long metal strap
- (1) QTY 8″ long metal strap
- (1) QTY 5.5″ rubber strip that supports the metal straps to avoiding scratching or marking of the rail
- Material:High Strength Composite and Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminum
- Ball Size:B Size 1″ Rubber Ball
- Note:The „U” in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag
- Weight:1.3 lbs.