The RAM-B-316-1-UN8B consists of the RAM POD I universal No-Drill™ vehicle base, 18″ rigid aluminum rod, socket system and universal spring loaded X-Grip® cradle for 7″-8″ tablets. The base of the mount connects to your seat rail without any drilling necessary. The 18″ rigid aluminum rod can be bent to position your device to its optimum viewing location. The spring loaded X-Grip® cradle expands and contracts, allowing for a perfect custom fit of your 7″-8″ tablet. Included are extra easy access grip knobs, located on the back of the cradle for quick release of your tablet.
The X-Grip® includes a device tether recommended for outdoor applications. The cradle is compatible with handheld devices that will fit the dimensions listed below. It is important to verify the dimensions of your handheld device with a case/sleeve/skin when determining the overall size.
Minimum Width = 2.5″ (Minimum Height = 7″)
Maximum Width = 5.75″ (Minimum Height = 4″)
Depth = 0.875″
- Amazon Kindle , Amazon Kindle Fire (1st Gen) , Amazon Kindle Fire (2nd Gen) , Amazon Kindle Fire HD , Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7″ (2nd Gen) , Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7″ (3rd Gen) , Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7″
- Apple iPad mini , Apple iPad mini 2 , Apple iPad mini 3
- Archos 7
- Asus EEE Pad Memo
- Barnes & Noble NOOKcolor
- BlackBerry PlayBook
- Dell Streak 7
- HTC Flyer
- Motorola XYBOARD 8.2
- Pantech Element
- Panasonic Toughpad™ JT-B1
- Samsung Galaxy Tab (wersja 7 calowa) , Samsung GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus
1. Spring loaded cradle expands and contracts for perfect fit of your tablet
2. Rubber coated tips will hold your tablet firm and stable
3. Socket technology allows for multiple adjustment angles and articulation of your tablet
4. Easy access grip knobs, located on the back of the cradle for quick release of your tablet
5. Includes Tether for open cockpit and extreme environments
6. Lifetime warranty
8. Made in U.S.A.